The new “Felicity” Collection is such a great paper pack! You can make your projects using this set from frilly to simple, all the while making beautiful crafts that coordinate so well! Here’s a card and a recipe binder:
If you go to the special “National Papercrafting Month” (NPM) blog
you will also get some tips and recipes for making projects! Do you see the pretty flowers on the card above? Go to the January 3 blog entry and you are given step-by-step instructions (with pictures!) on how to do it – paper piecing that’s as easy as can be! To see how to make the recipe binder go to the January 6th entry; there’s lots more to view and learn at the blog which is updated every day. Here’s a picture of the kit, including the “D” size stamp set complete with the alphabet used for the projects in the pictures:
If you are already loving this, let me tell you the 6 ways to get the collection and only one of them is buying the kit itself!
- Option 1: Buy it outright for $34.95 US/$40.95 CAN.
- Option 2: Get it for FREE by buying $60/$70 of stamps*
- Option 3: Get it for FREE when you order $125/$145 on (almost) any Close To My Heart products*
- Option 4: Get it for FREE by hosting an event (gathering) at your home and having sales of $400
- Option5: Get it for FREE when you join my team as a consultant in the month of January!
- Option 6: Win a kit by posting a comment on the NPM blog everyday and enter a chance to win one of the daily drawings! (*Some restrictions apply)
Well, I hope you visit the blog and enjoy all it has to offer. Remember you can call me to place an order (if you live locally since it saves a little on shipping charges) or order from my CTMH website, debbietuggle.myctmh.com
to have it shipped to you directly. Please feel free to call, email or leave me a comment here …
Making memories with you,